NOW VIDEO AND ALARM
IN ONE SOLUTION
We inform you that we are ready to release the E-VIEW range.
E-VIEW is an advanced video integration solution in Sicep alarm Control Panels. Through a wide range of HD IP wireless cameras (or NVRs), it is possible to associate a video control system to each intrusion detection system. The E-VIEW technology allows the control of the environments or a rapid verification by both the user and the Supervisory for a quick management of the event.
The E-VIEW cameras, in MvsNET, can be managed in n. 2 different modes:
– associated with a Sicep alarm; thanks to the advanced programming it is possible to activate the opening of the video following the alarm of one or more zones of the control unit (also on the MySicep App I can have the association of the zone to the video as well as on the push notification I can have the relative pop-up).
– in a stand-alone way; thanks to the advanced programming it is possible to associate the opening of one or more E-VIEW cameras when an event arrives coming from an input of a peripheral or from a zone of an alamr not Sicep.
The E-VIEW system was designed assuming 3 scenarios / profiles:
1. SUPERVISION CONTROL ROOM
It is the reality in charge of receiving and managing images (on event and beyond). It can manage both a facility on loan for use, over which it has full powers, and one owned by the Customer.
These are its prerogatives:
– View images on alarm, live or manual interrogation
– Automatic video recording on alarm (from advanced programming)
– Privacy function on disarmed partitions / areas
– Video patrol setting (cyclical)
– Audio listening (if present)
– Video playback recorded on the device (on microSD / Hard Disk)
2. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION IN LOAN FOR USE
He is the figure authorized by the Supervisory Authority for the construction of video systems given on loan for use and for their maintenance. This profile, through a specific procedure, must be previously authorized on MvsNET. The installer can work for several Supervision Control Room. but can build one system at a time. The system is configured via the MY-SICEP APP (QR Code) and, once completed, it can be transferred to the end customer who becomes a Master user (or subordinate to Supervision).
2.2 USER defined as MASTER
The Master user is the person who is given a video system on loan for use by the Supervisory Authority. The same has full powers over the system, such as suspension and revocation of the service. The Master can manage video but cannot add / delete / configure new cameras. It is possible to add other users to each system, defined as a User.
3 USER WITH PROPERTY INSTALLATION (Administrator)
The user-Administrator is the one who has purchased E-VIEW video devices and wishes to install them independently (via the MY-SICEP App and QR Code). The Administrator can manage the video and add / delete / configure new cameras. It is possible to authorize other phones to manage the system (defined as a User). The Administrator can, at any time, connect his own video system to a Supervisory with MvsNET (subject to one-to-one authorization).
These are its prerogatives:
– Live view
– Saving movies on your phone
– PTZ controls
– Two-way audio (if present)
– Environmental listening (if present)
– Video Playback (recorded on microSD / Hard Disk)
– Association of cameras / zones with immediate live access directly accessible from the alarm notification (configurable by the installer or by the user-Administrator)
4. SD MEMORY
The cameras of the E-VIEW range support micro SD cards up to 128Gb (HIGH Endurance cameras, specific for video surveillance, are recommended). The recording can be H24 (continuous) or on “motion detection” (to optimize the space on the media). With a 64Gb memory it is possible to record for about 5/7 days. consecutive (at the end overwritable).
5. SOFTWARE – FIRMWARE Compatible
– MvsNET with vers. 18.0 or later + software installation called Outpost (downloadable from the website www.sicep.it)
– Outpost Software, to be installed on PC with s.o. Windows (at least Intel I7 and 8Gb of Ram), always on and reachable from the machine running MvsNET
– MY-SICEP: Android vers. 1.27, iOS vers. 1.21 [max No. 40 devices that can be managed for a single MY-SICEP App; 4-8-16ch NVRs are seen as a single device]
– Central firmware:
UN-436: vers. 1.6.0.b151
UN-15167: vers. 1.3.0.b32